JAI Administracion y Servicios S.C. established in MONTE ELBRUZ, 132, DESP 601, POLANCO. Miguel Hidalgo, 11560, Mexico City, is responsible for collecting your personal data, the use that is given to them and their protection.
1. The personal data that we collect, those obtained by personal references, those that we collect when you visit our website or social networks, and those generated during the use of services provided by this company, will be treated for the following purposes:
I) Identification purposes. II) Statistical purposes III) To send information about our services, as well as modifications or annexes to them.
These data are as follows: – NAME – RFC (Tax ID) – ADDRESS – TELEPHONE NUMBERS – EMAIL ADDRESS
2. Your personal data will never be disclosed or shared with third parties, and won´t be given a different use than indicated in the first point.
3. JAI Administración y Servicios S.C. will treat and safeguard your personal data based on the legality, quality, consent, information, purpose, loyalty, proportionality and responsibility principles, mentioned in the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data in the Possession of individuals.
4. The person responsible for handling your personal data will be Martha Patricia Ortiz Jimenez, with e-mail email@example.com; who is part of JAI Administración y Servicios S.C. in Marketing and Communications´s area, and whose address is Monte Elbruz No. 132 Desp 601, Col. Polanco, Miguel Hidalgo CP 11560, Mexico City.
5. About your personal data, you may exercise your access rights, rectification, cancellation and/or opposition (ARCO Rights) by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. To be processed your request, must include each and every one of the requirements set out in Article 29 of the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals.
6. JAI Administración y Servicios S.C. reserves the right to modify this Privacy Notice in the future. In any case, any modification will be made known to you by sending an email to the account that you provided to us to make you aware of this Privacy Notice.
7. JAI Administración y Servicios S.C. won´t be responsible in case that you don´t receive the Privacy Notice change notification, if there´s any problem with your email account or data transmission over the Internet. However, for your security, the current Privacy Notice will be available at all times in our website.
8. This Privacy Notice complies with the requirements established in the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data in the Possession of Inividuals in force.